Frequently Asked Questions
Students will learn
- 3D modelling techniques
- these will be transferrable to other 3D modelling softares eg. sketch up, AutoCAD, Vectorworks
-Types of 3D printing and manufacture
- How to export models ready for 3D printing
- The design and evaluation process
What is included in the course?
- We will 3D print one of your child's creations and post to them
- 6 x 1 hr sessions with a highly experienced 3D design & printing tutor
- Opportunity to continue creating projects outside of the hour session
- Technical Support from our team during the 6 weeks
- Support from the tutor for 6 weeks answering questions about the project
My child has no experience with 3D design?
That is totally fine, we start by introducing the students to the platform and assess students needs and experience to tailor projects to their level of digital literacy and modelling.